Sunday, January 22, 2012

Introduction

Hello,
now that I have the first creature down, I can finally talk about what this blog is about. You can probably read that sentence that is under the big "Enciclopedia Monstrosica". OK,"My own Complete Guide to Fantastic Creatures, with my own drawings and text ". That basically means that these creatures(or monsters if you like), though they might look like a lot of monsters or dinosaurs, these are of my own design, and not intended to look like dinosaurs(though there will be dragons). I hope that you will like my little "creatures", although not all of them are "little". Maybe even this blog will inspire you to draw more(anything, not just monsters). Some of these creatures may not be possible, such as multiple heads or vertebrae sticking out of the back, but hey, use your imagination. The Crested Argol(that big chicken with scales) is actually based on nothing, I just sat down and began drawing with something else in mind entirely, (actually I wanted to draw a lizard with blue-green wings) but in the end it looked like a dragon or a Pterodactyl-sort-of-thing. I can't compare this drawing with what my father did with a copy of my drawing. He drew one(the one closest to the dragonfly) another pair of wings, long tail feathers, he blackened their beaks and eyes, and even got one a rhinoceros horn and the other antennas. As you see, even a bird can be changed to look like a monster. In the future there will be many more strange creatures, including one-eyed snakes, bison with two pairs of horns, desert dragons and many more.



                                                                                                                        Enjoy,
                                                                                                                        Jasio L.W.
                                                                                                                     January 22, 2012




  My Own Complete Guide to Fantastic Creatures, with my own drawings and text. Own Complete Guide to Fantastic Creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment